Objectives of the Cell
- Aiding development of Cluster Programs in Haryana via communal industrial infrastructure.
Key Result Areas
- Promote holistic development of the state’s MSMEs and small businesses by identification and development of new clusters
- Undertake PPP projects to enable MSMEs access to top class technologies by supporting setting up of CFCs under various central and state government sponsored cluster development schemes
- Conduct feasibility & diagnostic studies and develop Detailed Project Report (DPRs) for undertaking targeted interventions at cluster level
- Strengthen common industrial infrastructure in the State, including Quality Marking Centres (QMCs) and assisting MSMEs in product & process improvements
- Enable MSMEs for scaping up their technology levels as well as fostering innovation in business
- Provide advisory to MSMEs on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), Trademarks registration, Copyrights, Patents, etc.
- Support Research & Development (R&D) among MSME & small businesses by linking them with leading think tanks and R&D institutions, thereby creating effective Government-Industry-Academia linkages
- Initiate R3D (Research, Development, Demonstration & Dissemination) and technology transfer projects to strengthen the state’s technology landscape in collaboration with bilateral & multilateral agencies