Objectives of the Cell
- Prime focus of the Credit Facilitation Cell is to help MSMEs with their credit requirements by facilitating linkages with financial institutions and offering advisory services to sick units
Key Result Areas
- Provide mentoring and advisory services to state MSMEs and small businesses in the areas such as financial record management, accounting, book-keeping, corporate governance, taxation, various statutory obligations & adherence, risk identification and mitigation, etc.
- Facilitate MSMEs’ and small businesses’ access to alternate financing instruments, such as Fintech driven lending solutions (Crowd Funding & Peer to Peer lending), listing on SME exchange, etc.
- Assisting MSME units in meeting their credit requirements across the business life cycle by facilitating linkages with banks/NBFCs/MFIs
- Active co-ordination with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for improving MSME credit linkages
- Enhance the credit flow to MSMEs & small businesses by way of scheme incentives and credit facilitation
- Provide advisory support on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBCs), and revival of sick units and design institutional and policy measures to prevent industrial sickness
- Credit related grievance redressal of MSMEs & small businesses by taking up their interests in SLBC and other relevant platforms
- Undertale Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) for credit related schemes of GoI and GoH for MSMEs & small businesses