Entrepreneurship Accelerator Cell
Objective of the Cell:
- Key responsibility of the Business Development & Ancilliarisation Cell is to assist in entrepreneurship progress and to position them as ideal Tier I/ Tier II suppliers for OEMs/ anchor units
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for strengthening the value chain in the state including enabling backward and forward linkages across MSME sub-sectors
- Conduct value chain assessment studies to ascertain potential for supply chain/ value addition/ ancillarisation across sub sectors like textiles, auto & engineering, food processing etc.
- Identify new product opportunities for Haryana MSMEs which could lead to domestic market expansion. Engage with national & international level chambers of commerce and councils
- Engage actively with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and other anchor units to map their ancillarisation & outsourcing requirements and expectations in terms of quality, supply standards, etc.
- Establish an effective network of teir-1 and tier-2 suppliers to meet the demands of OEMs, anchor units and CPSE/SPSEs
- Conduct sector-specific vendor development programs and B2B/B2G meets to promote ancillarisation
- Capacitating MSMEs to position them as preferred Tier I/Tier II suppliers for OEMs/anchor units
- Creating and maintaining a repository of Business Development Service (BDS) providers across various functional areas