Objectives of the Cell
- The Regulatory Facilitation Cell is concerned with monitoring issues raised by MSEs/ industries associations and facilitating EoDB for MSMEs
Key Result Areas
- Facilitate inclusion of unregistered and unregulated enterprises into the mainstream
- Oversee registrations of MSMEs and small businesses on GoI’s UAM and GoH’s HUM
- Prepare and update a ready reckoner of regulatory approvals required for setting up an MSME. Guide new entrepreneurs for smoothly obtaining these approvals.
- Undertake regulatory reforms for facilitating Ease of Doing Business for state MSMEs
- Providing support towards facilitating procurement from state MSMEs
- Coordinate with Ministry of MSME and various other state and central government ministries
- Assist in resolving MSME grievances, including obtaining delayed payments through MSME Facilitation Councils under MSME Development Act 2006
- Monitoring & review of grievance redressal mechanism by directing issues raised by MSEs/ BMOs with Directorate
The Bank details of account of the Council is as follows:-
Account Name:- HRY MICRO AND SMALL ENT FAC COUNCIL HMSE
Account no. 50100589098583
IFSC CODE – HDFC0000597
Branch Name- HDFC BANK LTD, SCO 1070-71,Sector 22 B Chandigarh.